House Of The Dragon is an upcoming prequel to the Game of Thrones while George RR Martin has written the book about and he already knows what is going to happen. But he couldn’t stop himself from telling the details of the first episode which he has seen in the raw cut. He told that the first episode and all the details are fresh and people will surely love it. while there are some new actors present as well some are already known to the public but overall everyone has value and will be for sure loved by the audience. House Of The Dragon is set 200 years before Games of Throne and we would be seeing Lots of things related to dragons and about Different Dynasties that are focused on it.
While The Teaser Was Shared By HBO Max On Its Youtube Channel
The teaser gave away details and what we could be expecting from it.
George RR Martin told that while Game Of thrones has already set a standard for the viewers so they have to maintain that standard and with that keeping in mind they have present the House Of The Dragon.
The series is one of the highly anticipated series for 2022 and has huge expectations from its fans on its shoulder.
Let’s Talk About The Cast Of The Series
- Paddy Considine as Viserys Targaryen
- Olivia Cooke as Alicent Hightower
- Emma D’Arcy as Rhaenyra Targaryen
- Eve Best as Princess Rhaenys Velaryon
- Rhys Ifans as Otto Hightower
- Sonoya Mizuno as Mysaria
- Fabien Frankel as Criston Cole
- Milly Alcock as Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen (Young)
- Emily Carey as Alicent Hightower (Young)
- Ryan Corr as Ser Harwin ‘Breakbones’ Strong
- Jefferson Hall as Lord Jason Lannister
- David Horovitch as Grand Maester Mellos
- Graham McTavish as Ser Harrold Westerling
- Matthew Needham as Larys Strong
- Bill Paterson as Lord Lyman Beesbury
- Gavin Spokes as Lord Lyonel Strong
While Fans are excited to hear this news and that it is going to on the same as the Games of thrones but some have shown disconcern about it and told that how Games of Thrones ended and it was not up to the mark everything seemed to be rushing on it. But this George RR Martin has shown with the teaser that the series is taking time and it has focused great on minor details and as well aspects that true hardcore fans have.
“Gods, kings, fire, and blood,” says Matt Smith’s character, Prince Daemon Targaryen, in a voiceover, as we see glimpses of the sea, fierce battles, and ominous shots of new characters. “Dreams didn’t make us kings, dragons did,” he finishes, as the one-minute trailer cuts to the logo and title treatment, which bears the Game of Thrones brand and reveals that the show will arrive in 2022.