Magnum P.I is a crime, action drama series created by Donald P Bellisario and Glen A Larson. It is directly based on the novel of the same name by Roger Bowdler. The TV adaptation is produced by Donald P Bellisario, Glen A Larson, Tom Selleck, Rick Weaver, Tom Greene, Andrew Schneider, and Douglas Weaver and has a 5.9/10 rating on IMDb.
MAGNUM P.I CAST-
- Tom Selleck as Thomas Magnum
- Larry Manetti as Orville “Rick” Wright
- John Hillerman as Jonathan Higgins
- Roger Mosley as Theodore Calvin aka “TC”
- Shavar Ross as Bryant Calvin
- Jeff MacKay as Lieutenant “Mac” MacReynolds
- Yank Se Chung as Keoki
- Jean Bruce Scott as Lieutenant Commander Maggie Poole
- Glenn Cannon as Dr. Ibold
- Walter Chotzen and Elisha Cook Jr as Francis “Icepick” Hofstetler
- Marta DuBois as Michelle Hue
- Jeff MacKay as Jim Bonnick
- Kathleen Lloyd as Carol Baldwin
- Lance LeGault as Colonel “Buck” Greene
- Gillian Dobb as Agatha Chumley
- Kwan Hi Lim as Lt. Yoshi Tanaka
- Joe Santos as Lt. Nolan Page
- Eugene Roche as Luther H. Gillis
WHAT IS MAGNUM P.I ALL ABOUT?
Thomas Sullivan Magnum is an ex-Navy SEAL who has just returned home from Afghanistan. He now lives in a guest house by the beach in Hawaii. He is offered to use his special skills, by the owner of the house, by becoming the owner’s security consultant. Magnum now lives a luxurious life on the owner’s estate called Robin’s Nest, after the owner Robin Masters, and operates as a P.I. on cases that suit him. Like all good stories, this one isn’t all smooth sailing either. Magnum does not get along with Jonathan Quayle Higgins, a rather stern and serious caretaker of the estate who also happens to be an ex-British army regimental sergeant major.
Magnum P.I season 1 aired on 24th September 2018. Season 2 aired in 2020. Season 3 aired on December 4th, 2020, and concluded on 7th May 2021. To fans’ great delight, season 4 of Magnum P.I premiered very soon after the end of season 3, on 1st October 2021 with a banger first episode titled “Island Vibes”.
Also Read: Family Guy Season 20 Episode 3 Release Date on Fox
MAGNUM P.I SEASON 4 EPISODE 2 RELEASE DATE AND SPOILERS
Magnum P.I season 4 episode 2 will release on October 8th, 2021 at 9 pm ET on CBS. Each episode is about 45 minutes long.
Episode 3 is expected on 15th October 2021 as the show has a weekly release schedule.
PLOT HINT AND SPOILERS
After seeing the promo, we know that in this episode, Magnum and Higgins will team up once again to investigate the unfortunate death of a construction worker. Now that Magnum is in a relationship with Lia, we expect his dynamic with Higgins to change. TC and Shammy on the other hand, will meet two drug runners disguised as tourists. All of this ends with an airplane getting hijacked and putting everyone’s lives at risk!
Magnum P.I season 4 episode 2 is titled ‘The Harder They Fall.’
Here’s the promo-
WHERE CAN I WATCH MAGNUM P.I SEASON 4?
You can watch Magnum P.I season 4 by tuning onto CBS. You can also stream it on the official CBS website or Paramount+. You can also stream on-demand on Xfinity, DirecTV, Fubo TV, Youtube TV, Hulu+Live TV, Spectrum, Amazon Prime, and Google Play!