Claim to Fame is a new reality show on ABC that challenges 12 contestants who are related to celebrities to keep their identities secret while living together in a house. Each week, one of them has to guess another’s famous relative or face elimination. The last one standing wins $100,000.
One of the most mysterious contestants on the show is Pepper, who has been keeping her celebrity connection under wraps for a long time. Fans have been speculating about who she could be related to, based on her clues and appearance. Some of the guesses include Anne Hathaway, Shelley Duvall, Drew Barrymore, and Maya Rudolph.
But who is Pepper really related to on Claim to Fame? Here’s our best guess based on the evidence we have so far.
Pepper has given some clues about her famous relative throughout the show, but they have been vague and cryptic. Here are some of the clues she has shared:
– Her relative was an “orange-in-ale Rat Pack singer”.
– Her relative was a “king of cool”.
– Her relative was a “legendary entertainer”.
– Her relative had a “signature drink”.
– Her relative had a “famous nickname”.
Based on these clues, our best guess at this point in the competition is that Pepper from Claim to Fame is related to the late singer/actor/comedian Dean Martin. Specifically, we think she is his granddaughter, Pepper Martin, the daughter of Dean’s late son, singer Ricci Martin.
Here’s why we think this is the case:
– Dean Martin was a member of the Rat Pack, a group of entertainers that included Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., Peter Lawford, and Joey Bishop. They were known for their music, movies, and comedy in the 1950s and 1960s.
– Dean Martin was often called the “king of cool” for his effortless charm and charisma. He was also known for his smooth voice and style.
– Dean Martin was a legendary entertainer who had a successful career in music, movies, television, and comedy. He recorded dozens of albums and hit songs, such as “That’s Amore”, “Everybody Loves Somebody”, and “Volare”. He starred in many films, such as “Ocean’s 11”, “The Cannonball Run”, and “Rio Bravo”. He hosted his own variety show, “The Dean Martin Show”, and his own celebrity roast series, “The Dean Martin Celebrity Roast”.
– Dean Martin had a signature drink that he often carried on stage or on screen. It was usually a glass of apple juice mixed with water, but he pretended it was whiskey or bourbon. He also liked to drink martinis and other cocktails.
– Dean Martin had a famous nickname that he used as his stage name. He was born Dino Paul Crocetti, but he changed his name to Dean Martin when he started his showbiz career. He was also known as “Dino”, “The King of Cool”, and “Mr. Entertainment”.
Pepper Martin is one of Dean Martin’s 11 grandchildren. She is the daughter of Ricci Martin, who was Dean’s youngest son from his second marriage to Jeanne Biegger. Ricci Martin was also a singer who performed with his father and recorded several albums. He died in 2016 at the age of 62.
Pepper Martin has followed in her father’s and grandfather’s footsteps and pursued a career in entertainment. She is an actress who has appeared in several films and TV shows, such as “The Bold and the Beautiful”, “CSI: NY”, “NCIS: Los Angeles”, and “The Young and the Restless”. She is also a singer who has performed with her cousins Deana Martin and Alexander Martin, who are also Dean’s grandchildren.
Pepper Martin has not confirmed or denied her identity on Claim to Fame yet, but we think she will soon reveal her celebrity connection to the other contestants and the viewers. We think she has done a great job of keeping her secret so far, but we also think she deserves some recognition for being part of such a talented and famous family.
What do you think? Do you agree with our guess? Who do you think Pepper is related to on Claim to Fame? Let us know in the comments below!