Indonesia a country so diverse with life, culture has had a very rough time with their oceanic experience throughout the course of time and it would seem that it has occurred once more. Indonesian authorities say remains from the missing submarine were found after the vessel sank as any desire for saving 53 mariners on board blurred on Saturday. Military chief Hadi Tjahjanto said that they have found traces of oil spillage and debris near the location of the KRI Nanggala 402’s last diving point, off the coast of Bali which has made them certain that the submarine had sunk. Indonesia prior believed the vessel to be just absent. Naval force Chief Yudo Margono told a question and answer session in Bali, “If it’s a blast, it will be in pieces. The breaks happened steadily in certain parts when it went down from 300 meters to 400 meters to 500 meters..’
The submarine has not been located as of yet and there are a lot of variables at play to figure out how to locate the vessel. The family members of these brave Indonesian soldiers are keeping an optimistic view. Indonesian navy Chief of Staff Adm. Yudo Margono told a news conference, “We have now moved from the ‘sub miss’ phase to ‘sub sunk,’ where he showed released pictures of debris including a torpedo straightener and Islamic prayer rugs from the submarine. “We are still carrying out the search … the depth of the sea we have detected is at 850 meters (2,790 feet), which is very tricky and presents many difficulties,” he said. Previously official of the Indonesian Navy said that they thought the vessel had sunk to a depth of 600-700 meters (2,000-2,300 feet), much deeper than its collapse depth of 200 meters (655 feet), at which point the water pressure would be greater than the hull could withstand.
Indonesian President Joko Widodo has asked his army to go out at full force as this is a very time-sensitive issue and try to find out where the submarine is and if there are any survivors which are highly doubtful, he has also offered his condolences to the family of the people who drowned in the tragic event and asked them to hold on tight. The pursuit zeroed in on a space close to the beginning situation of its last plunge where an oil spill was found. The reason for the vanishing is as yet dubious. The naval force has said an electrical disappointment might have left the submarine unfit to execute crisis methodology to reemerge. Indonesian naval force’s resigned back naval commander Frans Wuwung, who recently headed the submarine’s machinery room, said he accepted a power outage was likely on the vessel. An American surveillance plane, a P-8 Poseidon, landed early Saturday and had been set to join the hunt, alongside 20 Indonesian ships, a sonar-prepared Australian warship, and four Indonesian aircraft. Singaporean salvage ships were additionally expected Saturday, while Malaysian salvage vessels were expected to show up Sunday, supporting the submerged chase, authorities said prior Saturday. We are deeply shaken by this horrible news, we have to wait and find out what more turns up.